
Long time didnt update my blog :P
Busy ? I think I'm not busy recently ;P
First , I wanna congratz myself , although I p pain and sore throat , i'm still got 11th among 232 person in the merentas desa at Ulu Kinta hahahahahaha ! :P This was my first time taking part in this competition and also my first time get top-20 :D
And congratulation to LeongZhaoXin ! She got number 8 but actually she's number 6 :D The rest of them also did well for sure :D
2/2/2012
第二 , 我还是要恭喜我自己 , 我等了那么久 , 终于真的给我等到你了 ! :D 害羞 :$ 亲爱的 , 你可以答应我不要再离开我吗 ? 等你的那段时间我真的很辛苦 ;( 我们永远不要分开 , 就这样永远在一起 , 可以吗 ? :* 我知道这一次我们会更好 ! :) 没有什么能隐瞒对方 , 不开心就说出来 , 有误会就说出来 , 解决掉它 :D 张明明我爱你 :P 害羞 :$ 我知道你也爱我 :P
3/2/2012
OMG , my sickness become more serious day by day ;/
At first I'm just sore throat , but i caught in rain for 3 days and now I'm really not well ! Now I'm coughing non-stop , sore throat and somemore flu . Ohno , so not felling well ;//
Get well soon . :/
5/2/2012
没有评论:
发表评论